Some of my favorite things about Halloween:
- All the campy horror movies I love are all over cable.
- Squishing around in the innards of pumpkins--my hands are soo soft afterwards. Really!
- Costumes--from the darling to the dark! My lovely, princessey-aged little girls are going as a Goth demon (complete with horns) and a skeleton. Just painted all our fingernails black. Which leads me to...
- It's okay to send my girls to school with black nail polish and black lipstick on.
- Pumpkin scones, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin donuts...
- It holds Christmas decor at bay. Seriously, I think if there wasn't Halloween, the stores would have their displays up by August.
So back to my contest. You've all seen the horror movie compilation to Monster Mash on YouTube. If not, take a close look:
Got that?? Okay, now the person to correctly name the most movies shown in this clip by Midnight, Halloween night (MY time zone, Pacific time, which gives you plenty of time!), will be in the drawing to win their choice of ebook from my backlist, including my latest release, Pride and Joey. Send your entry to devonrhodes at hotmail dot com with Halloween Contest in the subject line by midnight Sunday for your chance to win! Good luck!