For those who have been nominated, there are few criteria to meet:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you, only do not re-nominate them.
Kisses Shawn, you classy thing you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- My brother just visited me at my house for the first time since we were in college. Which was a loooong time ago.
- I've eaten rice every day this week. And I gave up coffee... I know. I'm shocked too.
- The only pet I have is Bionic Fish (aka Sahara). He is some kind of gold Danio, is the sole survivor of dozens we've tried over the past two years, and can go two weeks without food...tho he does have lots of algae to eat. Maybe he's a vegetarian, except I suspect he ate his cellmates. Never found the bodies.
- I don't have a single pastel thing in my closet. Just lots of black and jewel tones.
- This winter's stretch (Dec-Mar) is the longest I've gone without a new release since I was first published.
- I love water. I'd take four baths a day if I could justify it. My goal is to have a house at the beach...next to a river...with a pool...and hot tub...and maybe a waterfall...into the lake.
- I once stepped on Stephen King's foot. Yes, it was an accident.
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination.
There are so many people I'd like to thank... Oh wait, no that's my other award acceptance speech. ;) Okay, there are a lot of great bloggers out there, and after I've left off the ones I know for certain have already received a nomination (doesn't mean I love ya any less), here are a few I make a point of stopping in to see whenever I can because they are truly stylish and cool...in the best possible way:
Thorny at I'm Just Thorny
Janna at E-Romance Reader
Chris at Stumbling Over Chaos
TA Chase at No Boundaries
Bronwyn Green at Bronwyn's Blog
Salixbabylon at Pervy Slash Whore (NSFW)
Thanks for always rewarding my blog prowls. Kisses, Love ~Dev~