Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Fever!

Lately my head's been stuffed and I'm itchy as hell...always happens this time of year.

And no, I'm NOT talking about allergies!

For some reason, spring always jump-starts my creative juices and I get rolling on writing. More ideas than I have time to deal with keep popping into my head, literally faster than I can get them down. I have a mess o' scenes in progress, several manuscripts in various stages, and still, new ideas keep occurring to me. I started a "rainy day" folder for some of them--the ones where it's a scene that's vivid to me, but not sure where it fits in a plotline, or maybe a character that came strongly to me but I don't know their story yet. So my going so long between posts here is mainly due to my overactive muse!

In addition to hopefully having Mario's story out this summer, it looks like after a long hiatus, the third book in Vampires and Mages and Weres (Locke's story) will finally be released in September. Yay! Book four won't be so long in coming, I promise! :)

*********

My hub sent me a link to this video today, telling me I HAD to watch it. Man, what a mood elevator! My cheeks hurt from smiling. It's about 15 minutes long, but I it's definitely worth it if you have the time and need a smile.





2 comments:

  1. Yay for your muse being all crazy active! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an early post but I just wanted to say “Thank You” for letting me be included in your Hop Against Homophobia. I am afraid I am not a talented m/m fiction writer like yourself but I am an avid reader of it.

    I guess I do not fit into any category really since I write non-fiction for an adult studio. http://shadowsterling.blogspot.com/2012/04/studio-i-write-for.html

    But this is a cause I feel strongly about and I wanted to let you know I appreciate the opportunity to be included.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...