Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Mania & New Poll

Okay, one of life's little coincidences today...I was catching up on my blog feeds before posting my own (priorities!), and my friend and fellow author Shawn Lane posted about adding to an already abundant list of mental storylines. I swear before you all that I was going to post on this very thing today, because I had two, count 'em, TWO new ideas spring almost fully-formed into my brain this weekend.  The glitch is that my writing schedule is already formed and full..so now it's decision time.  Go with the plan in place, or follow my muse???  Ugh, I guess it's a "good" problem to have!

New poll due to the fact that I am flip-flopping on my angel's name, cast your vote by the end of the week! If you need a visual to decide, see post below!

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with my muse. Love getting new ideas, hate it because they seem to pop up when I don't have the time to write them that moment. I make do with notes/outlines, and that kind of pacifies the urge to drop everything and write the new book idea.

    But it is a good problem to have. Much better than not having any ideas for new books. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...