Sunday, February 13, 2011

Win Big Prizes TODAY Like A New E-Reader or $150 Gift Certificate!!


I'm blogging today over at Whipped Cream Reviews and Goddess Fish, and if that's not enough enticement to click over, for every comment you leave on those two blogs today, you get an entry into the drawing for some great prizes like a brand new e-reader or $150 gift certificate, plus other prizes galore!

I'll be posting a couple of times at both blogs. At Whipped Cream I've posted up the winners of my poll! The top seven heroes YOU voted on as being the ones you'd most like to see my vision of, are being featured today, along with "their" photos. And at Goddess Fish, I'm talking about those wonderful, perfect first kisses. Well, maybe not perfect...

Be sure to pop over for sexy fun and fabulous prizes!! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...