Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hot Summer Days...Over 100 Free M/M Stories!

That's right, over 100 stories, ranging from 2,500 word short stories to over 30,000 word novellas from some of the hottest authors in the genre as well as some very talented newcomers!

Starting today, the M/M Romance Group at Goodreads will be posting around 20K worth of sexy M/M summer reading for free every day until all the stories are up. You just have to be a member of the group to view (and all you have to do to be a member is be 18 or over and ask to join HERE).

The stories all started from a photograph and a request from a reader member of the group. Authors chose the pictures that spoke to their muse and created a story to tell the photo's tale.

As for my contribution to the collection, meet Trask Maitland (the blond) and Lee Carmine (the brunet). Ahem. Don't mind them, they're a bit busy right now.

The reader who posted their picture and said, "Dear Author, The first look between them had been innocent, or so he'd thought. I'd love to see exactly how things changed and where they'll end up. Sincerely, Sara" Their short story, titled His Last Resort, will be posted sometime this summer in the Goodreads group.

The first three stories are up, and all I have to say is "Hot" definitely belongs in the title. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. This will be the first time I've been brave enough to let anyone read my original stories. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Can't wait to read all the rest too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting K Lee, I look forward to reading yours!

    @Chris...totally.

    Had to laugh at the intro where she mentioned authors writing through xyz distractions (incl being sick..yep, that was me lol).

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...