Thursday, September 22, 2011

Letting my artistic side out...amazing how something that looks simple took so freaking long!

So last night I sat down with about a ream of paper and started drawing. I won't tell you how many tries it took to get down to this one. I based it (sort of) on the photo on my banner up there.

Then I decided it might look better inverted, so had to frick around for a while trying to figure that out.
Ta da! LOL! So what do you think? Logo-worthy? Or back to the drawing board? Be honest! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I saw the drawing in Google Reader, then when I clicked through and saw your header, I could tell where you got the inspiration. :)

    I love the lines! The one thing that threw me at first was the chest, which looks a bit bosomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks, Chris, it worked much better once I switched to a sharpie...kind of like a calligraphy pen look.

    Yeah, it was a fine line (no pun intended lol) between pecs and bosom. Hopefully the breadth of the shoulders helps point people in the right direction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. The simplest lines suggest the shape. I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...