Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GRL Anthology Announcement and New Cover Loving!!




What happens at Cons doesn’t always stay at Cons. And while these men are away from real life, they find that the best love can grow from the most unconventional beginnings...


Very excited to finally be able to share my next 'Coming Soon': The Unconventional At Best Anthology, with my five fabulous co-authors and wonderful friends, Carol Lynne, TA Chase, Jambrea Jo Jones, Amber Kell and Stephani Hecht.

Soon after the last GRL, I had a dream that I was in a powerhouse anthology with some of the great authors I had met there. Not being one to let a premonition like that go, I suggested that we actually make it happen...and we did!!

All of the stories are MM and based on men who meet (or meet up) at conventions. Unconventional At Best will release at Total-E-Bound in ebook on August 6th and then in print in September. Can't wait!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming antho! Great line up of authors...including you, of course, my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Ava! That means a lot coming from you! :) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. How cool! Let me know if you want space on the calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! I'll leave timing up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...