Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laid Up...So Why Not Build A Website?


Got injured again last Wednesday, I know some of you probably are beginning to think I'm accident prone! Anyway, it was very painful yesterday, and since it needed to be done anyway, I spent a good portion of the day working on building my new website from scratch.


Let me just say that this is the first time I've attempted anything like this! I probably would have been better off using a template, but I have a pretty definite sense of style as far as what I like, and couldn't find the right look already out there, hence the building part.


I ended up finishing a mock-up with either 5 or 6 pages, and am testing it right now. Hopefully it will be online soon. I will make sure to have a big grand opening!! :)


I did some shopping for some decorations for my site, here is one of my shiny, new purchases for you to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new decoration!! ;) Very nice!!!

    My hats off to you for building your own website. I tried that...and then hired a web designer because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. LOL

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me. I do my own. I'm not rich like Ava. Too poor to hire someone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...