Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reviews for The Swap and General Busy-ness

I don't generally publish every review I see, but The Swap got a very nice review I enjoyed over at Obsidian Bookshelf today. I love Val's style, and what a treat to have it applied to me. Made my morning! :)

***Edited to add, just found another review by TJ over at Reviews by Jessewave from yesterday. My karma is on the rise, all this positive feedback is sure to get me over the hump! :)

Been working on two recalcitrant manuscripts which are stubbornly resisting my efforts to make them flow, which is one reason I haven't been posting much. But I'm determined to finished the first (and most frustrating) one by this weekend, and the other mid-next week. Meanwhile, I've also been doing some research on period details for a historical I'm plotting out, which has been fun but time-consuming. Not in a bad way, that sort of thing just absorbs my attention and somehow makes the clock skip ahead.

I'm getting through by telling myself once I get these two stories in the bag, I can diddle around with research and plotting to my heart's content! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great reviews! I think I have one other thing on my tbr list before The Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great reviews, Devon!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...