- It doesn't matter if you've been with someone for 18 years...you never really know a person until you play Monopoly with them.
- Base tan as sun protection only works for the parts of your body that actually get sun day-to-day. The tops of my feet, tummy, and upper thighs apparently needed more than mere sunscreen after ages in the shade.
- Thermostat wars also happen with hot tubs.
- Hardly anyone looks great in a bathing suit, and the ones who do are either under 23 or hit the jackpot in genetics.
- Going down into a cave after having seen the movie The Descent is really creepy.
Robert Joffrey (December 24, 1930 – March 25, 1988)
14 hours ago