Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

I had a fun time last night going out to First Thursday down in the Pearl District, and what made it even more fun was one of my closest friends had a grand opening for her second Popina store. Here are some pics from the evening:

Some of the models and employees after the fashion show with my friend/designer/owner, Pam (the somewhat hidden redhead).

Pam and her husband Will outside their new store.

Drinks and dessert afterwards with my friends Melia and Brad (for those of you who've been around, he's the Twelve Gays of Christmas friend):


All in all, it was a great time, and I really had fun. I need to get downtown more often!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast, Devon! Those are some cute bathing suits, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own my fair share of them, lol! She had the grand opening of her first store when I was about 7 months pregnant--only thing that fit was a bikini..which I still have.

    Yes, it was a lot of fun. I love the energy and vibe of downtown! And it was a great excuse to dress up!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...