Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Wrote another 3500, which puts me well into Chapter four and right in the middle of a very hot scene. I also sat and roughed out an outline of major plot points for the rest of the story.
At the rate I've been going, I should have the first draft completed by this weekend, giving me plenty of time to tweak before it needs to be in by the 15th. That would also allow me to get going on my other September project. The completion date I'm shooting for on that one is the 20th, and it's around 25K, so it'll be tight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is very nice!!!! And I have a very good imagination, so no need for photoshop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like! And I didn't plan it this way, but I love how my title is right over his a**.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...