Monday, May 10, 2010

Release Day! Now Everyone Can Read Between the Lines of My Sleepwalking Story...

I'm going to sound like a proud Mama here, but I really love my story in this antho.

I first thought of writing a story like Neighbors By Day, Naughty By Night over a decade ago, when my sleepwalking was at its peak, well before I began writing. Between insomnia and sleepwalking, it's a wonder that I survived my twenties without dying of sleep deprivation. Not sure I ever hit REM sleep!

Take my own experiences, add in an established duo of hot neighbors, some longing from a distance on all sides, and make everyone male, and viola!! The anthology is a wonderful assortment of m/m/m menage stories (with a committed twist, no one-night wonders here!) from a great collection of Dreamspinner authors.

Available now in E-Book and print. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the release! This one is on my list, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the release. I've got it on my TBB already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! New book release day is always so much fun. I hope you took the time to bask in the shininess. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your newest release! I know it's going to be a huge success for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for all your kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little late to the party, but congrats on the release, Devon!! I love the idea of sleepwalking, so very naughty! ;) I'm definitely checking this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...