Monday, February 7, 2011

New Title Releasing at Amber Quill Press--Stranger In Black

In probably one of the fastest turn-arounds between finishing a book and announcing it (with cover art no less!)--see my slightly previous post--I'm very happy to announce that my book, Stranger In Black, will be released by Amber Quill on May 22nd as part of their Masquerade collection.

The challenge was posed to us authors: choose one of the gorgeous masked man photographs. Then tell the story of what happens when the hero meets the man of his dreams dressed as the man on the cover, with the setting being a masquerade ball. Well, several of us took up the challenge, and our takes on this will be released one a week by AQP this spring. The extremely punctual *g* and wonderful Shawn Lane will be leading us off with her story, The Impersonator, in late February. Visit Amber Allure's Coming Soon page for the other fantastic covers in this set.

I'll post up a blurb later this week. :) Btw, LOVE getting a new release on the schedule! Especially just a few hours after I put down the virtual pen. Nothing like instant feedback. :D

7 comments:

  1. Go you! I knew you could get it done. Congrats on the upcoming release.

    And yeah, I am rather punctual, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I suspect that this is one cover you won't find in the Misadventures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Chris just jinxed you. This mask will be everywhere now since she made that comment. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shhhhh, Eyre! You weren't supposed to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Devon!! Instant feedback rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!! Special thanks to Shawn, who knew just when to poke me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...