Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Be Vewy Vewy Quiet...



Um, except I'm apparently not here...


Hi everyone, did you miss me? I haven't been posting much simply because I'm super busy with both my day job and writing right now. At the day job, I'm still catching up from slacking off during the holidays followed by the flu rampage in January. Don't have anyone to do the work when I'm not around, so it's all waiting for me when I get back.

I've finished edits on Stranger In Black for Amber Allure, and now I'm working on the sequel to One Wild Wish. This one will be mostly about Benny and Curtis, though Rory and Jared will also be involved. I've tentatively titled it One More Wish. I'm trying to finish it up by next week, so wish me luck!

What's going on out there in blogland? Anyone been doing anything fun or interesting lately??

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I was hoping you'd give them stories. :) and yummy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same old same old. :) Yay for writing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks, Wendi! Benny's been getting insistent lately.

    @Chris, isn't it funny how when things get in a groove you're in a rut, but when they get crazy you wish things would settle down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you - I was wondering how you've been. Glad to hear things are going well, even if busy.

    I was just thinking today about how I needed a couple of clones. If I ever figure out how to make that happen, I'll let you know. ;)

    I got a chuckle out of your # of followers. Just discovered tonight that it's a pervy number...which everyone else on the planet probably already knew, but you know, I live under a rock. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...